Honglang WangAssistant Professor, Department of Mathematical Sciences
- PhD in Statistics (2015): Department of Statistics and Probability, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI.
- Dual PhD in Quantitative Biology (2015): Natural Science, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI.
- MS in Mathematics (2010): Center of Mathematical Sciences, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China.
- BS in Mathematics and Applied Mathematics (2007): Department of Mathematics, Tianjin University, Tianjin, China.
- Statistical Analysis for Longitudinal and Functional Data
- High Dimensional Statistical Inference and its Applications
- Nonparametric Statistics
- Empirical Likelihood Methods and its Applications
- Statistical Genetics and Statistical Genomics