Spring Into Science: A Week of Career ExplorationLocation: Multiple Event Locations
Explore the events and register below!
Monday, February 4th: On-Campus Career Development
On-Campus Opportunities Info Session, 3:00pm-5:00pm in UL 1116
- Life Health Science Internship Program
- Center for Research and Learning
- How to Engage in Faculty Research - with Dr. Bethany Neal-Beliveau
Tuesday, February 5th: Off-Campus Internships
Indiana INTERNnet: How to Secure an Internship, 12:30-1:30pm in UL 1116
- Indiana INTERNnet Operations Manager Allison Kuehr discusses strategies and resources for landing an internship!
Science Student Internship Panel, 3:00pm-4:00pm in UL 1126
- Current science students discuss their internship experiences! Student panelist bios will be posted soon!
Wednesday, February 6th: Graduate School Options
Science Graduate School Programs, 12:00pm-1:00pm in UL 2215E
- Learn about the graduate programs offered in science. Find out if graduate school is right for you!
Mental Health Practitioners Panel, 3:00pm-4:00pm in UL 1126
- Interested in a career in mental health but don't know how to get there? Learn about your options from current mental health professionals! Panelist bios will be posted soon!
Thursday, February 7th: Trending Careers
Hot Careers in Healthcare, 3:00pm-5:00pm in the Lilly Auditorium
- The field of healthcare is full of opportunity! Join us for this TedTalk style event and learn about growing healthcare professions that do not require a professional degree. Stay after the presentations to network with representatives!
Highlighted fields include:
- Anesthesiology Assistant
- Speech Pathologist
- Music Therapist
- Genetic Counselor
Friday, February 8th: Field Trips (registration required)
Applied Science Trip, 1:00pm-3:45pm
- The Heritage Group
- PACE Analytical
(Forensic) Pathology Tip, 12:00pm-4:30pm
- Coroners Office
- Cadaver Lab
- Pathology Assistant Program